Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Charlie Fox Signs. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Charlie Fox Signs where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing. Photoshop montages are for guidance only. Product dimensions are approximate, please call us for full specification.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock or has been discontinued
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the website. All prices are shown exclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. The price excludes delivery charges which can be seen in the basket area of the website.
10. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in your shopping basket prior to confirming the order.
11. After the order is received we shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods in full.
12. Payment options will be displayed at the checkout. In the case of consumer sales, payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
13. In the case of other sales, payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges shall be due within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Overdue invoices may incur interest and/or an administration charge of £50.00. Unpaid cheques may incur a charge of £4. If a cheque is represented by our bank, an additional charge of £4 may be levied. Interest on overdue accounts is charged at Bank of England Base Rate plus 8% p/a on the balance outstanding, chargeable from 28 days after the invoice date.
14. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
15. Orders for personalised or bespoke products may take significantly longer, subject to production and approval of designs.
16. Outdoor graphics are intended to be installed permanently on a sound, flat wall only and should be put up by appropriately qualified persons.
17. It is the customer's responsibility to check graphics regularly to ensure they are safe and damage free. For safety, remove and replace damaged panels immediately.
18. The use of non-recommended chalks and cleaning products is entirely at the customer's risk.
19. Designs ©Charlie Fox Signs. Products may be updated, improved or withdrawn without prior notice. Outdoor graphics are printed direct to 5mm thick quality outdoor plastic foamex panel unless otherwise stated. All sizes are approximate.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised or bespoke item you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
Where you order, then cancel a personalised sign or map, Lovegood Limited, trading as Charlie Fox shall reserve the right to levy a cancellation charge upon the customer, to cover all reasonable, unrecoverable costs associated with setting up the bespoke order including the purchase of third party mapping data and artwork.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. Charlie Fox Signs shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24 You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
26. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Charlie Fox Signs whether written or oral.
27. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
28. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
29. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.